Students & Graduates

We are Education as well as Registered Migration Agents. We can assist with finding the right course and securing enrolment with the Education Provider, as well as applying for the Student Visa.

Studying overseas gives you better career opportunities and it can open doors to the Australian and international job market. Australia offers an excellent education system and there are a range of temporary and permanent visa options.

A student visa is also a great way to start your visa journey to Permanent Residency. We can assist mapping out a strategy to reach PR in the fastest and cheapest way.

Higher Education Sector

For overseas students seeking to study towards a bachelors degree, associate degree, graduate certificate, graduate diploma or a masters (by coursework) degree.

Postgraduate Research

Applies to international students wishing to earn a masters (by research) or a doctoral degree.

English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS):

This is a visa for overseas students who wish to undertake a stand-alone English language course (leading to a Certificate I, II, III or IV, or an English course that does not result in a formal Australian award).

Primary or Secondary school course:

This is for overseas students wishing to attend a primary school, junior secondary or senior secondary school, or participate in an approved secondary school exchange program.

Vocational Education and Training:

This applies to Certificates I, II, III or IV (except ELICOS) diploma, advanced diploma, vocational graduate certificate or vocational graduate diploma courses.

Non-award courses:

This is a visa for international students who wish to undertake non-award foundation studies, other full-time courses or components of courses that do not lead to an Australian award.

Temporary Graduate Subclass 485 Visa

Students may be eligible for graduate work visas on completion of their courses. This gives them full work rights in Australia for at least 18 months and longer, and makes it easier to accumulate more points when applying for a Skilled Visa or opportunities to find an employer sponsor.
There are two streams: Graduate Work stream and Post-Study Work stream.

Student Guardian Visa

This is a visa for parents or adult relatives of students, studying in Australia, and seeking to stay in Australia as the student´s guardian. Generally, the student has to be younger than 18 years; exemptions apply.

Our service for the above visa categories include:

  • Finding the most suitable course for you and your needs.
  • Advice on student visa requirements
  • Preparing student visa application
  • Explaining your obligations and rights as a student visa holder
  • Helping you bring your partner and family to Australia
  • Advice on options for you to stay in Australia after you finish your studies, e.g. Permanent Residency options.
Translate »