Partner & Family Visas

If you have a partner or family member that you wish to sponsor to live in Australia.

Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents and NZ citizens can sponsor partners and close family members for permanent residency or migration to Australia.

Partner Visas

Australian citizens, permanent residents and NZ citizens can sponsor partners for migration to Australia. To sponsor a partner, you must either be married, in a de facto relationship, have a registered relationship or be engaged.

Parent Visas

Have you migrated to Australia and would like your parents to join you? Or are you a parent and would like to be with your children in Australia? Then this category is for you! There are currently 7 parent visas in total divided into 2 categories and then a further 2 categories. The first 2 categories are AGED VISAS and NON-AGED VISAS. The 2nd differentiation is between CONTRIBUTORY PARENT VISAS and NON-CONTRIBUTORY VISAS.

Child visa

Eligible parents can sponsor their children younger than 18 years of age to live in Australia indefinitely.

Adoption visa

This visa allows a child who is adopted outside Australia to come to Australia to live with their adoptive parents.

Our service for family and partner migration includes:

  • Assessing the most suitable visa option
  • Advice on visa requirements
  • Preparing the visa application
  • Communicating with the Department and authorities on your behalf
  • Explaining the obligations and rights for the sponsor as well as the family visa holder
  • Helping you bring your partner and family to Australia as a family visa sponsor
Translate »