We work with various companies and organisations and are always on the lookout for skilled professionals.
Below we will post current vacancies and sponsorship opportunities.
- Location: online
- Hours: you need to be available for at least 10 hours per week, ideally more
- Remuneration: fixed rates and commission subject to experience and knowledge
Registered Migration Agent
Auspire Immigration Australia is seeking expressions of interest from RMAs with experience across GSM, employment and family visas. Business and Investor Visa knowledge desirable.
You must have:
- Current MARA registration
- At least 2 years practice experience
- Excellent English language skills
- Additional languages desirable
- Software knowledge: Legend, Migration Manager, Xero, Microsoft Office
You can work flexible hours from the comfort of your own home (or wherever you choose to work from).
Send your resume and cover letter addressing the criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org