August 7, 2016

Extend your Working Holiday Visa for up to 6 additional months!

Attention to TRAVELLERS on a Working Holiday Visa & EMPLOYERS in Northern Australia!

Are you in Northern Australia (WA, Qld and NT) on a Working Holiday Visa (subclass 417) or Work and Holiday Visa (subclass 462)? Have you been working for an employer for nearly six months and you would like to continue working?

In Northern Australia you can seek approval to work for up to 6 additional months with the same employer- a total of 12 months work!!

Employment extension requests in Northern Australia will be considered in the following industries:

  • Aged and Disability Care
  • Agriculture, Forestry and Fishing
  • Construction
  • Mining
  • Tourism and Hospitality

Contact us now if you work in one of these industries! We also help businesses who employ staff on Working Holiday Visas!

At Northern Immigration Australia, we can help extending your work permission!!

Construction is one of the industries which are eligible to seek extension of work permissions.

Translate »