We’re an expert team of immigration specialists with first-hand experience in migrating to Australia.
Our Founder, Manuela Seiberth, is a skilled migrant from Germany. Manuela turned a working holiday into a love affair with Australia, initially applying her qualifications from Europe through aRegional Visa.
After later gaining permanent residency and Australian citizenship, Manuela founded Auspire Immigration to help clients just like you achieve their dreams of migrating to Australia.
We pride ourselves on our expertise, empathy and exceptional support. At Auspire Immigration, you can expect:
- Proven expertise: we’ve secured visas for of happy clients from around the world, from student and skilled visas to business migration and investor visas.
- Qualified and experienced agents: our team of immigration lawyers, registered migration agents and education agents understand the details of immigration laws and policy to give you advice you can rely on.
- Personalised support: we offer full-service solutions to our clients, leveraging our extensive networks and global experience.
- Multilingual advice: our multilingual team can assist in your native language, to make the visa application process even easier.
- Cost-effective service: you don’t want to waste time or money securing your immigration visa. We streamline the process, so you always know exactly where you stand. No hidden costs, no confusion.
We match skilled immigrants with Australian employers – from recruitment to professional immigration, we work with both candidates and employers to help create brilliant careers.
Congratulations on taking the first step to creating your new life in Australia!
As a skilled migrant who turned a working holiday into a new life and career in Australia, I understand the concerns, fears and questions you may have about your migration journey.
My own experience inspired me to help clients just like you fulfil their dreams of moving to Australia. At Auspire Immigration, we pride ourselves on personalised, professional service without confusion. Our highly qualified team is here to answer your questions, streamline the visa application process, and provide expert advice on the best immigration pathway for your circumstances.
We have helped thousands of international clients secure their new life in Australia, from student visas to permanent residency. We also work with employers and skilled migrants to match their talents with tailored career opportunities.
If you’re ready to get started, talk to us. We’re here to help you call Australia home.
Director & Principal Migration Agent
Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) – full registration to practice Migration Law
Migration Institute of Australia (MIA) – member
We know how difficult it is to start a new life in a new country. Our experts at AIA are here to help you: we find solutions for all your visa issues, we help you finding a job (for individuals) or skilled employees (for businesses).
Auspire Immigration founder, Manuela Seiberth, is an expert in immigration law and is regularly featured in Australian media.