Our founder & director, Manuela Seiberth is leading a team of Migration Agents, Lawyers, and Education Agents.
“𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡’𝑠 𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑞𝑢𝑒 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑚 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑀𝐼𝐺𝑅𝐴𝑁𝑇𝑆. 𝑊𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑜𝑟𝑛 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑡’𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑎 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝐴𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑎.
𝑊𝑒’𝑣𝑒 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑦, 𝑓𝑟𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑚𝑚𝑖𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑗𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑦. 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡’𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑚𝑦 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑐𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑒. 𝐼𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑢𝑐𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑔𝑦!”
JORGE is originally from PERU.
PAOLA is originally from COLOMBIA.
𝗭𝗨𝗭𝗔𝗡𝗔 is originally from SLOVAKIA.
𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗟𝗬𝗡 is originally from CHINA and also lived in SINGAPORE before migrating to Australia.
𝗠𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗘 is originally from ROMANIA.
𝗥𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗥𝗢 is originally from MEXICO.
𝗙𝗔𝗥 is from the PHILIPPINES.
𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗨𝗘𝗟𝗔 is originally from GERMANY.
Together we have a combined experience of 50 YEARS in immigration law. We are passionate about helping other migrants and making the immigration process a success!
Start your journey with us and book your consultation NOW.
We pride ourselves on our expertise, empathy and exceptional support. At Auspire Immigration, you can expect:
- Proven expertise: we’ve secured visas for of happy clients from around the world, from student and skilled visas to business migration and investor visas.
- Qualified and experienced agents: our team of immigration lawyers, registered migration agents and education agents understand the details of immigration laws and policy to give you advice you can rely on.
- Personalised support: we offer full-service solutions to our clients, leveraging our extensive networks and global experience.
- Multilingual advice: our multilingual team can assist in your native language, to make the visa application process even easier.
- Cost-effective service: you don’t want to waste time or money securing your immigration visa. We streamline the process, so you always know exactly where you stand. No hidden costs, no confusion.
We match skilled immigrants with Australian employers – from recruitment to professional immigration, we work with both candidates and employers to help create brilliant careers.
Congratulations on taking the first step to creating your new life in Australia!
As a skilled migrant who turned a working holiday into a new life and career in Australia, I understand the concerns, fears and questions you may have about your migration journey.
My own experience inspired me to help clients just like you fulfil their dreams of moving to Australia. At Auspire Immigration, we pride ourselves on personalised, professional service without confusion. Our highly qualified team is here to answer your questions, streamline the visa application process, and provide expert advice on the best immigration pathway for your circumstances.
We have helped thousands of international clients secure their new life in Australia, from student visas to permanent residency. We also work with employers and skilled migrants to match their talents with tailored career opportunities.
If you’re ready to get started, talk to us. We’re here to help you call Australia home.
Director & Principal Migration Agent
Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) – full registration to practice Migration Law
Migration Institute of Australia (MIA) – member
We know how difficult it is to start a new life in a new country. Our experts at AIA are here to help you: we find solutions for all your visa issues, we help you finding a job (for individuals) or skilled employees (for businesses).
Auspire Immigration founder, Manuela Seiberth, is an expert in immigration law and is regularly featured in Australian media.